1. Remove dirt from soapy water: dust or dirt on the surface of stainless steel furniture, wash with soap and water.
2. Traces of alcohol scrubbing tape: marks on the surface of stainless steel furniture, adhesive tape, etc., can be cleaned with alcohol or organic solvents (ether, benzene).
3. Remove oil stains from ammonia solution: remove grease stains from stainless steel furniture surfaces and wipe them with wet cloth first, then clean them with neutral detergent or ammonia solution.
4. Rinse rainbow stripes with warm water: rainbow stripes are usually caused by excessive oil stains and excessive use of detergent.The way to clean the rainbow pattern is simple, just wipe it off with warm water.
5. White vinegar to clean the rust spot: remove the rust stains from the surface, but use the vinegar method.First, wipe with a damp cloth with white vinegar, then rinse with warm water to remove the rust.In addition, use cork to dip salt water to wipe the effect also very good.